Basic & Advanced Training for Officials CIMSA UPH 2020/2021
Written by mcdcimsa, on July 24th, 2020
CIMSA as a medical student organization realizes the importance of standarization together with development of its member’s competencies and potentials in accordance with CIMSA’s vision and missions, hence implementing a systematically structured methods for member‘s caderization. Providence of basic and advanced training is one of many caderization components for CIMSA’s first and second year members.
Therefore, CIMSA UPH conducted the first online training with title “Basic Training for Officials of CIMSA UPH”, on July 11th-12th, 2020 consisted of 5 modules and delivered by:
– Avilia Alexandra, a novice trainer from CIMSA UPH (Communication Skills)
– Grady Ihsan Shaquille, a novice trainer from CIMSA UPH (Activity Management)
– Jesslyn Natalie Hariyanto, a novice trainer from CIMSA UPH (Leadership and Team Building)
– Muhammad Reza, a novice trainer from CIMSA UI (Community Empowerment)
– Wilbert Bernardi, a novice trainer from CIMSA UPH (CIMSA Program)
One week later, on July 18th, 2020 The Advance Training for Officials of CIMSA UPH was conducted and delivered by:
– Putri Azzahra Nur Azrina, an expert trainer from CIMSA YARSI (Marketing and Advocacy)
– Yoga Arif Syah Hidayat, an expert trainer from CIMSA UI (Research Skills)
The training started off great with a speech from the Local Coordinator of CIMSA UPH 2020/2021. Then, followed by pre-tests for all trainees before trainers begin their session. For some topics, the trainees were divided into a few small working groups to discuss and present some predetermined cases. Each session was fulfilled to enhance their basic and advanced skills needed as the next generation of CIMSA. The day was ended with photo session and a small conversation between trainers and trainees.
Hopefully, the trainees can gain an enormous amount of knowledge from this event and could achieve ultimate goals of CIMSA UPH.